- Commonly referred to as a "floor panel insert". A press fit insert is used throughout manufacturing and can be used for many applications. From securing flooring to installing decorative trim.
- A press fit insert is used anywhere a through hole fastener is desired and where a high load carrying capabilities are considered necessary. A press-fit insert has a flange that is glued to the top and bottom skins of the honeycomb panel.
- The individual part numbers are broken up into plugs- "3P" and their corresponding sleeves- "3S". The next number represents the thickness of the panel in inches. If there is no number, the insert is a .400, our most popular General Use style press-fit insert."
- Press-Fit Styles, Specs and Approvals page, Click here
- Press Fit Inserts 2D Specification Drawings, including a part number legend with attributes, Click here
- Press-Fit Installation Video. Click here
For strong, non-corrosive, light weight & less expensive composite clip nuts, and inserts, Contact us OR Request a Quote today.