Composite Sealant Remover
- Attach to rotary tools for efficient sealant removal
- Resists substrate scratching
- Reduces equipment wear and tear
- Allows for longevity and durability when compared to plastic cutters
Efficient Aircraft Sealant Removal ToolOur composite sealant remover offers an efficient and affordable method for removing sealant from aircraft components and other industrial products. CSR-10 and CSR-05 offer an alternative to harmful chemicals or hand scraping, saving you time, effort, and money, all the while preserving the quality of your components.
Applications and Usage for CSR-10 and CSR-05 Sealant CuttersEngage an edge of the sealant with the CSR-10 and allow the rotating action to cut through at the bond line.
- To remove sealant around a fastener, use CSR-05 to engage an edge of the sealant and work toward and counter-clockwise around the fastener.
- Allow the CSR to rotate/cut the sealant while gradually feeding the CSR without excessive force.
- 1/4”-28 UNF
- 1/4” collet
- Drill chuck interfaces
Sealant Remover Controls Rotational SpeedCSR cuts by rotating in the clockwise direction.
- Avoid heat buildup and control the CSR by operating it at 200-400 RPM.
- Heat accelerates wear on the CSR. Due to this, the CSR may generate an odor.
Safety Information for Composite Sealant RemoverRead all safety information before using CSR-10.
- Wear eye and ear protection
- Wear face protection
- Wear hand protection – CSR contains sharp edges
- Avoid contact with flesh and/or clothing while the CSR is rotating
- Avoid direct impact against hard objects while the CSR is rotating
- Avoid excessive force when cutting into sealant material
- Avoid unnecessary damage – Test and familiarize the CSR action against a similar surface before proceeding
1" dia. CSR-10
1" dia. CSR-10
Order Composite Sealant Remover Today
Receive the long-lasting composite sealant remover you need, available at Bron Aerotech for a low cost. Contact Marketing Masters today to learn about the 1" CSR-10 in production. The next sizes, including 1/2" CSR-05 and 3" CSR-30, will be available soon. Request a quote today or contact us for more information.