Blind Threaded Potted-In Inserts - Marketing Masters AEP1036 (NAS 1836 Style)
- Commonly referred to as "Wall Panel Inserts" because they are widely used in aircraft walls and stowage bins to fasten honeycomb panels to each other and to the aircraft structure.
- Can be used anywhere a fastener is desired, particularly where blind holes that do not pass all the way through the panel are needed or where inserts must be "flush" with the panel skin.
- Marketing Masters' composite potted-in inserts with unique flow control veins, prevents air pockets, outperforming metal inserts.
- Marketing Masters AEP1036 Blind Threaded Insert, includes eight standard part numbers: AEP1036-04, AEP1036-06, AEP1036-08, AEP1036-3, AEP1036-4, AEP1036-5, AEP1036-6 and AEP1036-4X.
- Potted-In Inserts Styles, Specs and Approvals page. Click here
- Potted-In Inserts 2D Specification Drawings, including a part number legend with attributes, Click here
- Installation Video. Click here