- Designed and manufactured to fit Boeing floor panels. Commonly referred to as a "floor panel insert", they are however used throughout Boeing’s fleet of aircraft, from securing flooring to installing decorative trim.
- Marketing Masters is a proud recipient of the Boeing Performance Excellence Award- Gold level, given only to those suppliers who provide top quality products with zero rejections and 100% on-time deliveries.
- Can be used anywhere a through hole fastener is desired, where very high load carrying capabilities are considered necessary and insert protrusion out of the panel is not a problem. The flanges of a press-fit insert are glued to the top and bottom skins of the honeycomb panel, in contrast to a potted-in insert which is flush.
- The Boeing Style Press Fit Inserts GAA588B, part numbers G2001B-3P-230, is one of 28 standard Boeing press-fit inserts, in Marketing Masters' GAA588B press-fit fastener series.
- The individual part numbers are broken up into plugs- "3P" and their corresponding sleeves- "3S". The next number represents the thickness of the panel in inches. If there is no number, the insert is a .400, our most popular Boeing style press-fit insert."
- Press-Fit Styles, Specs and Approvals, Click here
- Press-Fit Installation Video. Click here
For strong, non-corrosive, light weight & less expensive composite clip nuts, and inserts, Contact us OR Request a Quote today.