- Commonly referred to as "Wall Panel Inserts" because they are widely used in aircraft walls and stowage bins to fasten honeycomb panels to each other and to the aircraft structure.
- Can be used anywhere a fastener is desired, particularly where blind holes that do not pass all the way through the panel are needed or where inserts must be "flush" with the panel skin.
- Marketing Masters' composite potted-in inserts with unique flow control veins, prevents air pockets, outperforming metal inserts.
- Marketing Masters AEP1033 Potted-In Thru Threaded Insert, includes six standard part numbers: AEP1034-06, AEP1034-08, AEP1034-3, AEP1034-4, AEP1034-5, AEP1034-6.
- Potted-In Inserts Styles, Specs and Approvals page.
- Potted-In Inserts 2D Specification Drawings, including a part number legend with attributes.
- Installation Video.
For strong, non-corrosive, light weight & less expensive composite clip nuts, and inserts, Contact us OR Request a Quote today.