General Use Press-Fit Floor Panel Inserts
- Designed and manufactured to fit floor panels. Commonly referred to as a "floor panel insert", they are used throughout manufacturing, from securing flooring to installing decorative trim.
- Can be used anywhere a through hole fastener is desired, where very high load carrying capabilities are considered necessary and insert protrusion out of the panel is not a problem. The flanges of a press-fit insert are glued to the top and bottom skins of the honeycomb panel, in contrast to a potted-in insert which is flush.
- The General Use Style Press Fit Inserts include 33 part numbers.
- The individual part numbers are broken up into plugs- "3P" and their corresponding sleeves- "3S". The next number represents the thickness of the panel in inches. If there is no number, the insert is a .400, our most popular General Use style press-fit insert."
- Press-Fit Styles, Specs and Approvals page, Click here
- Press-Fit Inserts 2D Specification Drawings, including a part number legend with attributes, Click here
- Press-Fit Installation Video. Click here
|Thru Bolt Size
|Bolt CSK||Installation Hole
|G2001B-3P||0.4||0.196||.1900||100° x .385 ø||7/16"||Select|