- Designed and manufactured to fit floor panels. Commonly referred to as a "floor panel insert", they are however used throughout manufacturing, from securing flooring to installing decorative trim.
- Can be used anywhere a through hole fastener is desired, where very high load carrying capabilities are considered necessary and insert protrusion out of the panel is not a problem. The flanges of a press-fit insert are glued to the top and bottom skins of the honeycomb panel, in contrast to a potted-in insert which is flush.
- The General Use Style Press Fit Inserts include 33 part numbers: G2001A-3P, G2002A-3S, G2101A-3P-375, G2101A-3P-500, G2002A-3S, 9D0316-3P, G2001BF-3P, G2001B-3P-375, G2002B-3S-320, G2002B-3S-230..
- The individual part numbers are broken up into plugs- "3P" and their corresponding sleeves- "3S". The next number represents the thickness of the panel in inches. If there is no number, the insert is a .400, our most popular General Use style press-fit insert."
- Press-Fit Styles, Specs and Approvals, Click here
- Press-Fit Installation Video. Click here
For strong, non-corrosive, light weight & less expensive composite clip nuts, and inserts, Contact us OR Request a Quote today.