- Designed and manufactured specifically for Boeing, the BACN11AL composite clip nuts are used throughout Boeing’s fleet of aircraft, from securing flooring to installing decorative trim.
- Boeing designated Marketing Masters' Torlon® composite clip nuts as BACN11AL the NEW Standard in 2003, replacing the old Boeing Metal Standards: BACN10YD, BACN11K, BACN10VR.
- Marketing Masters is a proud recipient of the Boeing Performance Excellence Award - Gold level, given only to those suppliers who provide top quality products with zero rejections and 100% on-time deliveries.
- The Boeing Clip Nut Standard BACN11AL, includes the following 4 individual Boeing part numbers. BACN11AL1, BACN11AL1CM, BACN11AL2, BACN11AL2CM
- Clip Nut Styles, Specs and Approvals page. Click here
- Clip Nut 2D Specification Drawings, including a part number legend with attributes, Click here
- Clip Nut Installation Video. Click here
For strong, non-corrosive, light weight, high strength & less expensive composite clip nuts and inserts, Contact us OR Request a Quote today.